As a former USA National Team member, NCAA Division I athlete, and someone who has worked with and alongside talented age group and collegiate swimmers, I feel well qualified to help families navigate age group swimming and manage college placement. For this purpose, I founded Streamline Swimming. My goal is to work with dedicated families who are focused on helping their age group swimmer realize the dream of swimming collegiately. Through my years in the sport, I have networked with coaches, athletes, and administrators in the NCAA Division I, NCAA Division II, NCAA Division III, NAIA, NJCAA, USA Swimming, and age group coaches from around the United States. My extensive swimming experience at the age group, NCAA Division I (University of Virginia), and USA National Team level has allowed me to witness the commitment and work ethic necessary for student-athletes to transition successfully into college.
Realizing the college placement process can be complex and somewhat overwhelming, I strive to help each client employ a "best fit" philosophy when identifying and targeting potential colleges and swim programs to attend. During my 16 years of competitive swimming, I had the opportunity to see firsthand what was required for a swimmer to compete successfully at the various levels of college swimming — NCAA Division I, Division II and Division III as well as NAIA and NJCAA. Furthermore, I have toured and researched numerous university campuses and college swim programs in an effort to help Streamline Swimming clients develop a realistic list of target schools. This is a critical step in the college placement process.
In an effort to disseminate useful and practical information to an interested age group swimming audience, I have authored SwimmingWorld Articles and have spoken about this issue in on-screen and print interviews. Now, through the Streamline Swimming program, I look forward to sharing this knowledge with the next generation of swimmers and to assist in their age group swim development and college placement.
- Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Affairs from the University of Virginia, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies from the University of Virginia, 2016
- 2016 Duel in the Pool National Team Member
- Current World Record Holder in the 400 Medley Relay SCM
- Current American Record Holder in the 100 SCM Backstroke
- Current Virginia Record Holder in:
- 100 Backstroke, 200 Backstroke, 200 Freestyle Relay, 400 Freestyle Relay, 200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay.
- 2014 USA National Team Member
- 2013 ACC Freshman of the Year
- 2013 University of Virginia Swimming & Diving’s MVP
- 19 x All-American
- 14 x ACC Champion (9x time Individual, 5x Relay)
- 5 x NCAA Runner-Up (2 x 100 back, 2 x 200 Back, 1x 400 Medley Relay)
- 15 x All-ACC
- 6 x U.S. Junior National Champion (3x – 100 back, 3x – 200 Back)
- 3x Michigan Division Two Swimmer of the Year
- Nominated for 2016 NCAA Woman of the Year
- USA Swimming Scholastic All-American
- 4x All-ACC Academic Team