- Assist in the comparison of colleges and swimming programs to help clients determine their potential "best fit" campuses.
- Draft introductory letters clients can send to coaches on their target list of schools.
- Offer swimming and academic resume template - review and edit as necessary.
- Explain the NCAA recruiting process in detail including timelines and applicable rules.
- Prep recruits and parents for campus visits and meetings with coaches.
- Compare and contrast NCAA DI, DII and DIII, NAIA, and NCJAA - prerequisites, time commitments, scholarship opportunities, etc.
- Discuss Social Media "Pros" and "Cons"
- Work to establish realistic goals and objectives for competitive swimming and college.
Standard Annual Program
1 Year • $3000
Realizing its value, most Streamline Swimming clients opt for this comprehensive year-long program. The Standard Annual Program is an all encompassing plan which includes all elements of the Program Building Blocks. Families are encouraged to schedule regular communications and meetings with Courtney Bartholomew as they navigate age group swimming and manage college placement. Client services – as listed above – are available as often as necessary throughout the year. An Initial Consultation, included with this program, is typically scheduled at the beginning of the term. Space in the Standard Annual Program is limited.
Pay per hour • 1 hour $150
Streamline Swimming clients interested in a unique personal program based on realistic goals and objectives for competitive swimming in college may collaborate with Courtney Bartholomew to design and implement a program that addresses their personal needs. Services applicable to designing this unique personal program are listed above (and in the Program Building Blocks section):
Personalized Program rates are quoted on a hourly scale basis after collaboration on the needs of the client. In certain cases, an Initial Consultation may be recommended. Paid fee may be applied as a credit toward the Standard Annual Program cost.
Do you have questions regarding Streamline Swimming's programs or how we can help you?